Terms and conditions for Sennheiser Wireless Headphones Giveaway:
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Cognitive Consulting Group Pty Ltd trading as Cognitive Institute (ABN 47 070 825 188) of 65 Park Rd, Milton QLD 4064 (Promoter).
- The winner is based on random selection. As a game of chance, Cognitive Institute operates in accordance with the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999.
- Entry is only open to conference/event participants. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown on the poster and online form entry. In addition to the winner, all entrants will be notified by email.
- One entry per person. Entry is via completion of the online form located at www.cognitiveinstitute.org/conference-prize-draw/ during the open period. Incomplete or automated entries are invalid.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. The prize is valued at $499.95.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants details to contact the entrant for future promotional and marketing reasons and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and New Zealand.
- These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site and may be updated from time to time.
For further information or any booking enquiries, please contact Cognitive Institute on 07 3511 5000 or email