Most courses are continuing professional development / continuing medical education (CPD / CME) accredited with the following colleges:
- ACD – Australasian College of Dermatologists
- ACRRM* – Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
- CICM – College of Intensive Care Medicine of Australia and New Zealand
- RACS* – Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- RANZCO – Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologist
- RANZCR – Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists.
*Cognitive Institute will apply to the college for CPD/CME on behalf of the participant. Awarding of CPD/CME is at the discretion of the college.
Download a summary of CPD/CME accreditation for all Cognitive Institute courses.
Other colleges/professional associations
The following colleges have self-directed or individual learning programmes and do not specifically accredit workshops:
- ACEM – Australasian College for Emergency Medicine
- ANZCA – Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- RACMA – Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators
- RACP – Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- RANZCOG – Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- RANZCP – Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
- RCPA – Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia.
On request, all Cognitive Institute course participants can receive a certificate of attendance following course completion, which details course duration to assist in claiming CPD / CME.
For further information on CPD / CME accreditation please contact us.