Before registering for the Open Disclosure E-learning training, please ensure you have read and agree with these terms and conditions.
Cognitive Institute E-learning
- Module 1: Open Disclosure Principles
- Module 2: Open Disclosure Conversation
E-learning may work in other environments however we cannot guarantee functionality outside of the specifications listed below.
Best viewed at
1150 x 640px
|Windows PC – Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Chrome and Firefox
Macintosh – Safari and Chrome
iPhone and iPad – best viewed in landscape on Safari or Chrome
Galaxy S7 – best viewed in landscape on Chrome
|Pop-ups enabled – the course is designed to launch in a pop-up window
Conditions of use of materials
The Material is protected by Copyright and remains the Intellectual Property of Cognitive Institute.
The registered user is permitted to:
- access E-learning via the Cognitive Institute Learning Management System – individual use only
The registered user is therefore not permitted to:
- allow access or share log-in details to the E-learning programme with any users other than the registered user
- use any concepts, photos, images or Materials for any purposes other than for their own individual training
- copy, share, transmit, distribute or reproduce any Materials
- allow any other person to copy, share, transmit, distribute or reproduce any Materials.
Payment is required prior to accessing E-learning Modules. An invoice will be emailed to you. Access will be available within two business days from receipt of payment. Payment is required by EFT or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
One year from the date of registered user access.
Open Disclosure E-Learning access fee
AU$250 including GST
Cancellation fee is 100% once the Terms and Conditions Agreement is signed and returned, and E-learning access has been provided.
Certificate of completion
A certificate of completion will be auto-generated upon completion of both modules.