Before registering, please ensure you have read and agree with these terms and conditions:
- Your place is not confirmed until you receive written notification from Cognitive Institute confirming your
- The earlybird rate for each workshop is only available for registrations paid more than three weeks out from
an event. For payments processed within three weeks of an event, the standard rate will apply and must be
selected from the online registration form. Cognitive Institute reserves the right to request payment for the
difference where an earlybird rate has been selected on the online registration form within three weeks of the
- Due to limited availability, if you are unable to attend for any reason, we would appreciate if you could kindly
advise us as soon as possible by phoning us on 07 3511 5000 or emailing
- A full refund of monies paid will be provided for registrations cancelled more than 30 days prior to the
programme. Registrations cancelled less than 30 days prior will be invoiced for the full rate. Alternatively you
are welcome to send a representative in your place.
- Cognitive Institute reserves the right to cancel the programme if the minimum number of registrations is not
reached. If a programme is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason, every effort will be made to notify you at
the earliest possible opportunity. If the programme is cancelled or you are unable to attend any rescheduled
programme a full refund will be provided to you. Cognitive Institute will not be liable for any travel and
accommodation costs or other out of pocket expenses incurred by you.
- Cognitive Institute is not responsible for any costs associated with attendance at these events, including but
not limited to travel, parking, etc.
- All materials are made available for personal use only and are subject to copyright
- By providing your email address and / or facsimile number as part of this registration, you are consenting for
Cognitive Institute to contact you in the future as part of this event or future events of this type.
- Your name and contact information, including email address, mobile and facsimile numbers, may be used by
parties directly related to this event for relevant purposes such as promotion and administration of this event
and future events of this type. If you do not consent, please contact email@example.com. A
- Participants are advised that photographs may be taken during the event and reproduced for promotional
purposes. If you do not consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org